Some clients closely guard the Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) that accrues as they develop and roll out processes across their organizations. Others are quite happy to share the IPR they develop and at the same time benefit from the IPR developed by others.
Bluerave has, through its Legal IPR Share Club, provided a channel where like minded law firms are happy to share their IPR with other firms and take advantage of the IRP developed by others.
How it works:
- Bluerave act as the conduit
- Membership is conditional on contributing at least one process
- Law firms wanting to join the club are provided with a high level overview of all the existing shared process IPR
- When a request is made for the full details of a particular process, Bluerave request permission from the contributor to release the full details
- Bluerave then saniitise the process by removing all confidential details and then pass the process on
In addition to the Legal IRP Share Club, Bluerave from September 2008 will be providing all Ultimus users with access to the Ultimus user group. In keeping with current technology this will be an electronic community where over 1,800 separate organisations can share experiences and form vertical forums unencumbered by geographical barriers.